Services & Calibration
We understand systems are a critical component of your operation. You rely on the proper servicing and calibration of these systems to ensure peak performance and productivity as well as increasing the life expectancy of your equipment.
Our Service Department:
We take pride in providing fast and efficient service done professionally to minimize costly downtime. We offer and customize a preventative maintenance program to meet your needs, which includes a thorough inspection and calibration to your weighing device.
Since 1967 our technicians have worked with all makes and models in the scale industry from mechanical to electronic scales to digital and hydraulic scales.
All Best Weigh Scale Co., Inc. employees are factory trained to troubleshoot system failures by technological equipment. Thus, saving your business from costly down time.
Motor Truck Scale testing is performed with compliant 40,000 lb. or 58,000 lb. test unit with a knuckle boom for test weight offset.
Best Weigh Scale Co., Inc. would like you to know we guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
Our Expertise Covers A Broad Spectrum Including:
- Heavy Capacity: Truck, rail, hopper, electronic, and mechanical scales
- Medium Capacity: Floor, pallet and drum scales
- Light Capacity: Lab, balance, bench, counting, digital, and health scales
- Support Equipment: Indicators, remote displays, load cells
Our Customers Receive:
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
- On-site and In-house scale service
- Service by trained technicians in accordance with industry standards
- Calibration using certified test weights according to industry tolerances
- Customized Service & Calibration maintenance schedules
- Servicing of all manufacturer’s equipment
- Extensive inventory of load cells, mechanical parts and digital instrumentation
- Fully equipped test vehicles
- 5 Heavy Capacity Test Units and Over 8 Service Trucks
- Government certified test weights
- Leasing / Rental of equipment
- Professionally trained technicians
- Traceable Documentation
- Weights and Measures certifications